We are seeking a full time solicitor, CILEx graduate or experienced senior paralegal for our Private Client department, based in our friendly and diverse, centrally-located Brighton office.
The ideal candidate will have experience in taking client instructions, drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and dealing with the administration of estates. Experience in Court of Protection work would be an advantage, although not essential.
Although we are keen to receive applications from newly qualified solicitors, you need not necessarily be legally qualified or have legal training. You must however have relevant experience. You may be a qualified Legal Executive (CILEx) or a paralegal with extensive previous experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in drafting Wills and drafting / registering Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Manage the administration of estates with little supervision (including drafting forms to account to HMRC);
- Draft accounts for estates;
- Have experience in dealing with Court of Protection work;
- Be eager to learn how to deal with more complex estates and Wills; and
- Manage your own cases in your own name, under supervision.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to Sue Bachorski, Head of HR: email@example.com
Salary will be at market rate.
|Job Category||Fee Earner|