We are seeking a full time fee-earner for our Private Client department, based in our friendly, centrally-located Brighton office.
The ideal candidate will have experience in completing tax forms and knowledge of Wills would be an advantage, although this is not essential. The majority of the role will involve Estates work, so we need experience of estates and estate accounts.
You need not necessarily be legally qualified or have legal training, but you must have relevant experience. Ideally you will be training to be a Legal Executive (CILEx) or be a paralegal with extensive previous experience. We will also consider NQ solicitors with appropriate experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in drafting Wills and drafting / registering Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Manage the administration of estates with little supervision (including drafting forms to account to HMRC);
- Draft accounts for estates;
- Have experience in dealing with Court of Protection work;
- Confident tackling dictation, admin and filing;
- Be eager to learn how to deal with more complex estates and Wills; and
- Manage your own cases in your own name, under supervision.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to Sue Bachorski, Head of HR: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Business Support|