You’ll be a ‘hands on’ self-starter happy to work within a small but effective marketing & business development team where your efforts will make a difference. This is a great position for someone keen to establish themselves in a professional services marketing & communications role where they can take ownership of projects and advance areas such as social media strategy, communication strategy, drive brand strategy and communications and help the firm gain new clients.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience within a law firm in a communications and marketing role
- Strong copywriting skills plus good knowledge of PR, SEO and marketing are essential requirements
- Understanding of media relations and how the media operates
As such you’ll have contact with all senior stakeholders in the business alongside team collaboration as you drive campaigns forward – specifically you’ll be involved with marketing/BD, proposals, CRM, marcomms, directories and client development covering all practice areas;
- Devising and executing strategies to grow and engage target audiences across core channels.
- Creating and developing content across all channels; creating/publishing content as well as email campaigns and newsletters; planning social media campaigns.
- To source, write and issue regular news, feature releases and press releases to build and enhance the firm’s profile and reputation within its markets and the press.
- To be media confident and sell in stories to journalists and deal with their queries and questions.
- To write and edit content for the firm’s websites and other digital media channels.
- To source, write and edit content for the firm’s newsletter and a range of publications, communications and marketing materials.
- To co-ordinate and manage events to support the profile and reputation of the organisation.
- To support in the pitching/tendering process.
- To deliver a range of internal communications which support development of organisational culture and delivery of corporate objectives whilst ensuring employees are well informed.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter or fill in the form below.
|Job Category||Business Support|