Customer area
Brighton 01273 685 888
call-answerCall Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • ×


    The Charity Worker (T5) visa route is for individuals (and their dependants) who wish to undertake voluntary work in the UK for up to 12 months.  The Tier 5 Charity Worker visa is not a route to settlement.

    Requirements for a Charity Worker (T5) visa

    In order to qualify for a Charity Worker (T5) visa, you will need to satisfy UK Visas & Immigration that:

    • You are aged 18 or over, or have valid written consent;
    • The charity work meets certain specified requirements;
    • You hold a valid Certificate of Sponsorship for the role;
    • You genuinely intend, and are able, to undertake the role for which you are being sponsored;
    • You have sufficient funds;
    • You have provided your biometric information;
    • You do not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal;
    • Where applying for leave to remain, you are not in breach of immigration laws, or on immigration bail.

    The exact requirements you will need to satisfy will vary depending on your circumstances. Please speak to our solicitors for expert advice.

    Call Us Today
    Call our London office on 020 7822 4000 or our Brighton office on 01273 685 888. You can also contact us online.
    Call Us Today
    London: 020 7822 4000 Brighton: 01273 685 888 Or you can contact us online: Contact Us