From family visits and holidays to business trips and educational experiences, Healys’ team of immigration law experts are keen to assist you with your standard visit visa application. The standard visitor visa entitles applicants to a maximum stay up to 6 months at a time. Let our specialist immigration lawyers take care of your visa, so you can focus on your trip!
All applicants for a standard visit visa must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Prove intention to visit the UK;
- Provide evidence of adequate funds for accommodation and maintenance throughout the duration of the stay, and a return or onward journey at the end of the stay;
- Provide evidence of any business, educational or other activities planned in the UK, as a different type of visit visa may be necessary.
What happens next?
- For more information, or to discuss your case, call us now on 020 7822 4000
- We will arrange a consultation over the phone with a legal professional, who will review your case and set out your options.
- If you decide to choose us as your immigration law representatives, we will offer a fixed-price service or an hourly rate, depending on your needs.
We take pride in the partnerships we forge with our clients, and are excited to discuss your case and options with you. Contact us on 020 7822 4000 to talk to one of our multi-lingual immigration lawyers today.