Customer area
Brighton 01273 685 888
Student Visa
call-answerCall Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • ×


    The Student Visa category is for individuals who are aged 16 or over and who wish to study on a further or higher education course in the UK.

    If you are between 4 and 17 years old and wish to study at an independent school in the UK, you should apply for a Child Student Visa instead.

    Requirements for a UK Student Visa

    In order to qualify for a UK Student Visa you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:

    • You are aged 16 or over;
    • You have been offered an unconditional place on an approved course with a licensed student sponsor;
    • You can read, write, speak and understand English to at least CEFR Level B2 (if studying at degree level or above) or CEFR Level B1 (if studying at below degree level);
    • You have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course without relying on public funds;
    • You have the consent of your parent(s) or legal guardian if you are 16 or 17 years old.

    The exact requirements you will need to satisfy will vary depending on your circumstances.

    Please speak to our solicitors for expert advice.

    Call Us Today
    Call our London office on 020 7822 4000 or our Brighton office on 01273 685 888. You can also contact us online.
    Call Us Today
    London: 020 7822 4000 Brighton: 01273 685 888 Or you can contact us online: Contact Us