Daisy joined the firm in January 2021 as a Paralegal in the Property Litigation Department. Prior to this, she studied for her LLB at the University of Leicester and the LPC at the University of Law, where she wrote her dissertation on the Government’s leasehold reform proposals.
Daisy has experience in dealing with the following matters:
• Informal and statutory leasehold extensions acting for both landlord and tenant;
• Right of first refusal claims;
• Commercial lease renewals;
• Deed of Variations;
• Licenses for Alterations;
• Possession claims; and
• General property disputes.
Daisy is a diligent, tenacious and exceptionally client-focused member of the team, who is known for always going the extra mile to ensure that she achieves the best possible outcome for her clients.