Healys LLP Introduce New Business Package to Support the Tech-Led and Innovative Start-Up Community in London and the South East
We’ve got you SUSSED!
We understand that starting a new business often takes a lot of blood, sweat and tears (AKA money, time and energy). Would-be entrepreneurs are faced with a host of challenges – not least a raft of legal issues that they need to consider. Failing to do this early doors can be incredibly costly in the long run; but how do you manage the cost of this when you are facing the financial constraints of bootstrapping?
To help businesses achieve success, leading law firm Healys LLP has put its thinking cap on and come up with a new business package to give start-ups access to cost-effective, practical and friendly legal support.
SUSSED (Start-Up Saver Scheme for Entrepreneurs and Disruptors) is designed to support tech-led and innovative start-ups with their legal needs and help them maximise on opportunities by taking advantage of Healys’ legal knowledge, networks and expertise.
Healys’ Start-up Scheme is designed for businesses that are:
- Tech or innovation driven
- Have an annual turnover of up to half a million pounds
- Are less than two years of age
SUSSED is a subscription-based arrangement offering members a number of benefits, including:
- flexible access to a dedicated team of specialists [who have significant experience supporting a wide range of businesses with guidance on legal compliance and making the most of commercial opportunities];
- expertise in working with tech and innovation based businesses;
- 50% off our standard corporate & commercial hourly rates;
- 1 hour of time with one of our team per month;
- opportunities to expand business networks [via our new Technacious scheme]; and
- Access to our network of contacts for help in other areas such as tax & accounting, investment, HR and marketing.
Healys LLP Corporate & Commercial team have an excellent reputation for supporting businesses nationally and internationally, and is recognised and ranked in both The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners legal directories.
Partner & Head of Healys Corporate & Commercial, Karen Lord said:
“In recent years and through a range of platforms, our team have had the opportunity to meet with some fantastic businesses and explore world class and leading products, services and initiatives. We are very excited to offer this new service as part of Healys’ existing corporate and commercial offering and look forward to meeting new businesses and supporting their objectives. It is a pleasure to continue to work with local, national and international business start-ups, and help them to lead in business, prosper from ventures and achieve their goals.”
For more information regarding Healys’ Start-up Scheme, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org