How We Can Help
Our dedicated Property Disputes team works closely with individuals and companies whether they own, occupy the property as a tenant, or own and let it out to tenants. Healys’ lawyers have the expertise that ensures valuable insight into each element of a property dispute and will tailor the strategy to fit the client’s needs.
We offer clear, pragmatic advice which is geared toward the protection of our clients’ best interests and the quick resolution of disputes.
Healys provides cost-effective solutions to resolving property disputes; so choose us as your dedicated legal team now.
Healys Property Disputes Team
Our litigators and negotiators will work with you to provide the best possible outcome. We aim to avoid ending up in a lengthy court case and instead seek alternative solutions through mediations, arbitrations and more. When litigation is the only option, our expert legal team will fight for the result your case deserves.
Our property dispute solicitors’ expertise covers a wide range of disputes, including:
- Commercial lease renewals and tenancy surrenders
- Real Estate disputes involving restrictive covenants, sublets, alterations, insolvency, and unlawful use
- Dilapidations and disrepair claims
- Rent review advice
- Forfeiture actions and relief applications under long leases
- Mortgage possession claims and disputes
- Possession actions/rent recovery in relation to assured shorthold and protected Rent Act tenancies (including service of notices under Section 8 and Section 21 of the Housing Act 1988), company lets and high value residential tenancies
- Possession and breach of covenant claims
- Boundary disputes
- Rights of way disputes
- Deposit disputes
- Planning disputes
- Disputes with neighbouring occupiers
- Tenant Eviction
We offer the full range of funding options including fixed fees, conditional fee arrangements, after the event insurance and third party funding.
Please see information on funding your claim here.
Recommended by Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Spears 500
Healys is accredited by the Legal 500 as a Leading Firm in Dispute Resolution and Commercial Litigation; with partners David Bailey (Head of Dispute Resolution), Nicholas Taylor and Robert Johnson individually accredited as Recommended Lawyers.
David Bailey and Robert Johnson are both named as Top Recommended Litigators in the Spears 500 guide to the best private client advisors, with Robert Johnson additionally accredited by Chambers & Partners as a Leading Individual.