How We Can Help
Our international services typically cover the following areas:
- Advice for foreign nationals and their families in personal wealth planning, sale and purchase of property assets and business start up and investment in the UK
- Immigration advice for professionals seeking a move to the UK, and for UK and foreign businesses that are migrating employees
- UK inward investment advice for UK or foreign companies that have an interest in international markets or foreign companies with UK subsidiaries
- Advice on disputes that may arise from international trade with foreign or UK companies
- Intellectual property advice for individuals and businesses that have an international trade mark
- Advice from our bilingual desks on matters that fall under their jurisdiction
Cross-border debt recovery
Our International Debt Recovery specialists are drawn from the full range of legal teams, allowing us to offer a comprehensive multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional service. We offer sound and commercial advice on tracing and collection procedures and have considerable experience in supporting clients in complex cross-border cases. We act for businesses and private clients in the cost-effective recovery of outstanding debt, and aim to settle most cases quickly and without the need for formal legal action.
International disputes and arbitration
Our Dispute Resolution team resolves disputes in English law (through litigation, arbitration or adjudication proceedings) and assists our clients in resolving matters under foreign law by engaging with trusted correspondent law firms across the globe.
International wealth structuring
The International Wealth Structuring team at Healys offers an entirely bespoke service to high-net-worth entrepreneurs and business people, assisting in the protection of assets and growing global wealth.
Healys International can also undertake all matters relating to residential and commercial property. We act for high-net-worth individuals, companies, property developers and banks.
Cross Border Debt Recovery
Healys Debt Recovery practice group covers the full range of asset tracing and recovery services, including pre-legal debt collection, litigation and insolvency action.