How We Can Help
Healys act for all types of lending institutions including banks, private equity houses and family offices in relation to term loans, bridging loans, development finance, revolving credit facilities, overdraft facilities, standby facilities, debentures and private and family mortgages.
Healys secured lending specialists act for domestic and overseas corporate and individual borrowers, commercial and residential property portfolio investors, transactions involving cross-collateralisation, collateral warranties, loan and security assignments and inter-creditor deeds.
- Preparing initial finance documentation, including term sheets and facility agreements
- Drafting bespoke debentures, legal charges, charges over shares and other security documentation
- Dealing with senior and junior debt and security arrangements, deeds of priority, subordination and other forms of intercreditor arrangements
- Reviewing existing loan documentation
- Negotiating the terms of relevant construction documents, including collateral warranties, in relation to development finance
- Title due diligence and risk analysis in relation to retail, industrial, leisure and other commercial property
- Corporate due diligence
- Responding to waiver, amendment and consent requests and the resulting agreements
- Security enforcement