How We Can Help
At Healys, our civil fraud and asset tracing specialists have the expertise and experience to assist both individual and corporate clients on civil fraud, asset tracing and other regulatory matters. We have an established network of professionals in multiple disciplines, including forensic accountants, insolvency practitioners, regulatory bodies and judicial authorities, and can advise you on both the merits of your case and the most appropriate commercial remedies available to you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Commercial and corporate fraud and misfeasance
- Cross-border registration and enforcement of judgments
- Data protection
- Directors' duties / disqualification proceedings
- Evidence preservation orders
- Freezing orders (Mareva injunctions)
- Insurance fraud
- Mortgage fraud
- Police and SFO
- Private prosecutions
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- Reputational management (including cases with a high level of press interest)
- Search and seizure orders/dawn raids (Anton Piller Orders)
- Third party disclosure orders
- Tracing claims
We offer the full range of funding options including fixed fees, conditional fee arrangements, after the event insurance and third party funding.
Please see information on funding your claim here.
Recommended by Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Spears 500
Healys is accredited by the Legal 500 as a Leading Firm in Dispute Resolution and Commercial Litigation; with partners David Bailey (Head of Dispute Resolution), Nicholas Taylor and Robert Johnson individually accredited as Recommended Lawyers.
David Bailey and Robert Johnson are both named as Top Recommended Litigators in the Spears 500 guide to the best private client advisors, with Robert Johnson additionally accredited by Chambers & Partners as a Leading Individual.