How We Can Help
Healys Dispute Resolution team has been assisting in the resolution of corporate disputes for many years, and has a proven track record providing commercial and practical solutions to complex disputes.
We advise on:
- Unfair prejudice and minority protection actions
- Deadlocked board disputes
- Disputes about directors’ fiduciary duties
- Disputes within residents’ management companies
- Joint venture disputes
- Breach of warranty and misrepresentation claims, including those relating to the acquisition and disposal of businesses
- Disputes about restrictive covenants and confidentiality agreements
- Shareholder and investor disputes
- Removal of shareholders and directors
- Misconduct and negligence claims
- General corporate governance issues
Whether by litigation, negotiation or alternative dispute resolution, our aim is always to resolve disputes to the client’s satisfaction in as cost-effective and efficient way possible.
We offer the full range of funding options including fixed fees, conditional fee arrangements, after the event insurance and third party funding.
Please see information on funding your claim here.
Recommended by Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Spears 500
Healys is accredited by the Legal 500 as a Leading Firm in Dispute Resolution and Commercial Litigation; with partners David Bailey (Head of Dispute Resolution), Nicholas Taylor and Robert Johnson individually accredited as Recommended Lawyers.
David Bailey and Robert Johnson are both named as Top Recommended Litigators in the Spears 500 guide to the best private client advisors, with Robert Johnson additionally accredited by Chambers & Partners as a Leading Individual.