How We Can Help
Whether you are a large-scale organisation or a small business, Healys’ Dispute Resolution team has years of experience in achieving unrivalled desired outcomes for our clients.
Our services include:
- Financial services disputes
- Contentious regulatory disputes
- Complaints (including to the financial ombudsman)
- Consumer credit act issues
- Financial portfolio disputes and management issues
- Unsecured debt recovery
- Negotiating arrangements of debt payment
- Fraud claims
- Worldwide tracing and repatriation of debts
- Global freezing orders
- Cross-border litigation
- Enforcing judgments in a foreign country
- Debt recovery proceedings and enforcement
- Monitoring CCA regulated loans and vetting IVA terms
- Professional indemnity claims
- Guarantee claims
We offer the full range of funding options including fixed fees, conditional fee arrangements, after the event insurance and third party funding.
Please see information on funding your claim here.
Recommended by Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Spears 500
Healys is accredited by the Legal 500 as a Leading Firm in Dispute Resolution and Commercial Litigation; with partners David Bailey (Head of Dispute Resolution), Nicholas Taylor and Robert Johnson individually accredited as Recommended Lawyers.
David Bailey and Robert Johnson are both named as Top Recommended Litigators in the Spears 500 guide to the best private client advisors, with Robert Johnson additionally accredited by Chambers & Partners as a Leading Individual.