How We Can Help
Our specialised franchise lawyers have extensive experience in drafting and negotiating franchise agreements.
You can't afford to drop the ball when you run a business that delivers quality. Whether you already have an established franchise network or are in the early stages of developing one, our specialist team can provide expert advice to help you achieve your goals.
We understand that it's crucial that you have the right franchisees in your network and robust franchise agreements in place.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating franchise, deposit and confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property and brand protection advice
- Acting on franchise re-sales
- Resolving complex disputes with franchisees
- Employment law issues associated with franchising
- Providing ongoing advice on all property-related matters arising from and connected with franchising
If you are about to take on a franchise or already run a franchise but need specialist legal help with your agreement, our team of experienced lawyers can help.
Running a business requires both a financial and emotional investment. Having the right legal support is crucial to your success. Our in-house specialists can help you get your franchise agreements right, support you through the buying process, and provide commercial advice on running your franchise.
- franchise agreement reviews
- assistance with renewals
- franchise purchases and sales
- property and employment advice; and
- disputes with your franchisor – we can advise on your legal position and options
Our practical and commercial approach ensures we deliver tailored business solutions to meet your needs, and welcome the opportunity to work with you.