Customer area
Brighton 01273 685 888
Intra-Company Transfer Visa
call-answerCall Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • ×


    The Intra-Company Transfer Visa is for employees of multinational employers who need to be transferred to a UK branch of their employer to do a skilled role in the UK.

    You will need to have worked for your employer overseas for at least 12 months, unless you will earn £73,900 or more in the UK.

    Requirements for an Intra-Company Transfer Visa 

    In order to qualify for an Intra-Company Transfer Visa, you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:

    • You are aged 18 or over;
    • You are currently employed by an organisation that has been approved by the Home Office as a sponsor;
    • You have worked for your sponsor, or a business linked to your sponsor by ownership, outside the UK, for at least 12 months, unless you will earn £73,900 or more in the UK;
    • You have a valid Certificate of Sponsorship issued by your sponsor for the job you are planning to do;
    • The job you are planning to do is genuine;
    • The job you are planning to do is at an appropriate skill level;
    • You will be paid at least £41,500 or the ‘going rate’ for your job, whichever is higher;
    • Your sponsor has paid any required Immigration Skills Charge;
    • You have enough money to support yourself without relying on public funds;
    • You have provided a valid TB certificate, if required.

    The exact requirements you will need to satisfy will vary depending on your circumstances.

    Please speak to our solicitors for expert advice.

    Call Us Today
    Call our London office on 020 7822 4000 or our Brighton office on 01273 685 888. You can also contact us online.
    Call Us Today
    London: 020 7822 4000 Brighton: 01273 685 888 Or you can contact us online: Contact Us