INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFER VISA
The Intra-Company Transfer Visa is for employees of multinational employers who need to be transferred to a UK branch of their employer to do a skilled role in the UK.
You will need to have worked for your employer overseas for at least 12 months, unless you will earn £73,900 or more in the UK.
Requirements for an Intra-Company Transfer Visa
In order to qualify for an Intra-Company Transfer Visa, you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:
- You are aged 18 or over;
- You are currently employed by an organisation that has been approved by the Home Office as a sponsor;
- You have worked for your sponsor, or a business linked to your sponsor by ownership, outside the UK, for at least 12 months, unless you will earn £73,900 or more in the UK;
- You have a valid Certificate of Sponsorship issued by your sponsor for the job you are planning to do;
- The job you are planning to do is genuine;
- The job you are planning to do is at an appropriate skill level;
- You will be paid at least £41,500 or the ‘going rate’ for your job, whichever is higher;
- Your sponsor has paid any required Immigration Skills Charge;
- You have enough money to support yourself without relying on public funds;
- You have provided a valid TB certificate, if required.
The exact requirements you will need to satisfy will vary depending on your circumstances.
Please speak to our solicitors for expert advice.