How We Can Help
We have the expertise to help clients across all sectors of media and entertainment, from individuals to public sector broadcasters and subscription platforms. Our strategic, straightforward, and client-first approach to media law makes us an ideal partner that will put your needs first.
Entertainment and Media Lawyers
Our expert entertainment law team has experience in a range of areas including:
- Advising on IP ownership and protection
- Drafting writers, actors, artists, directors and production agreements
- Drafting [GDPR compliant] consent forms
- Drafting online terms & conditions and Acceptable Use Policies/Community Guidelines
- Game development and licensing agreements
- Reviewing and negotiating agreements with well-known gaming studios
- Advising on ASA compliance
- Protecting and defending your reputation and taking action against publishers
Top Tier Ranking In Legal 500
The Healys Media and Entertainment team is recognised by the Legal 500 as one of the top practices in the UK, and hold a Tier 1 ranking for Media & Entertainment. Partner & Head of Media, Nicholas Taylor, and solicitor Samantha Oakley are additionally ranked; as a Leading Individual and Recommended Lawyer respectively.