Healys has a strong reputation in Under-Valued Personal Injury Settlement professional negligence and we are one of only a few claimant firms ranked in the Legal 500. We pursue claims against many different professionals and on a wide range of issues.
Under-Valued Personal Injury Settlement claims
Often the claimant is unaware that his or her claim has been under settled but this can occur because of a number of reasons:
- Failure of your solicitor to value your claim correctly
- Failure of your solicitor in obtaining adequate evidence or take adequate instruction about your losses when making the claim
- Underestimating the merits/strengths or over estimating the risk of your claim
- Failing to include all heads of loss or miscalculating your losses or using the wrong value or the wrong method of valuation during the claims process
- Over or under estimating the strengths of your case
- Over estimating the strengths of the other side’s evidence and arguments
To help those injured in personal injury accidents and cases of medical negligence who have not recovered as much compensation as they should have, we have a specialist unit founded on our high degree of expertise in personal injury claims.
impressed me with his ability to assimilate the important aspects of the multi-faceted case which involved professional negligence and property law with considerable commercial ramifications. Whilst at the time it was clear professional negligence had taken place and that therefore a substantial claim existed, there were still several variables which complicated matters; It was also desirable to maintain good professional relationships with the other side if possible. Robert immediately grasped and advised upon all the aspects. He helped clarify the situation; clearly explained my options; and recommended a strategy. In addition to Robert’s clear intellect my experience is that he makes a real effort to be available promptly whenever the matter has required, with succinct, helpful communications at all times. Even when some time has passed between events in the matter, I’ve always been confident that Robert rapidly recalled the pertinent points enabling us to spend time on moving the matter forwards in a positive way. I have worked with a variety of solicitors and barristers over the years and would definitely recommend Robert for his incisive mind and his friendly, no nonsense, practical approach to getting the claim progressed.
In our experience, claimants are in some cases let down by their legal team when early settlement is recommended and at too low a level and/or at too early a stage. This can (and often does) lead to compensation that is inadequate.
- Have you settled a personal injury claim for an amount that you think may have been too low?
- Was your legal team retained by you on a Conditional Fee Agreement?
- Did your legal team recommend settlement?
If so, you may be entitled to claim for Under-Valued Personal Injury Settlement negligence.