Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners
Daniel has a wealth of experience in dealing with collective enfranchisement (statutory freehold acquisitions), right to manage and right of first refusal claims.
Daniel also has specialist experience in dealing with informal and statutory lease extensions together with statutory freehold acquisitions of leasehold houses.
Daniel has spent many years honing his skills in these fields and his expertise is widely recognised.
Daniel is a member of the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners.
In addition to the above, Daniel has extensive knowledge in dealing with a wide range of landlord and tenant disputes, both in the courts and in specialist tribunals.
A summary of Daniel’s further fields of experience are below:
– Possession and breach of covenant claims in relation to residential property;
– Commercial property possession and breach of covenant claims;
– Possession claims against squatters;
– Business lease renewals;
– Dilapidation claims;
– Service charge disputes;
– Contentious construction
– Licences for alterations; and
– Compulsory purchase acquisitions (such as the High Speed Two (HS2) land acquisition programme).
I just wanted to say thank you to you for all your fabulous efforts through this very stressful process. We really appreciate all your guidance and support."