England & Wales Law Society
Having qualified as a solicitor in 1992, Gary has worked as an in-house solicitor and as Head of Legal for a busy PLC. He comes to Healys from McMillan Williams Solicitors, where he was Partner and Head of the Commercial & Specialist Property Division.
Combining specialist experience with technical knowledge, Gary advises on all aspects of commercial property and property finance including business sales and purchases, new leases, assignments and surrenders, option agreements, refinancing existing lending / restructuring, legal charges, debentures, deeds of priority and releases, personal guarantees, company guarantees, cross-company guarantees, inter-creditor agreements and loan subordinations and postponements.
As an excellent communicator known for developing business, Gary not only provides clear, practical and commercial advice, but also builds relationships and networks people together.
I have worked with Gary since 2013. As a result of his ability to deliver a reliable and quality service he was able to develop a very good relationship with our Commercial Funding Team and began working with most of the other commercial teams within the Bank. This has been a very important and valuable relationship on both sides"
• 500 acre multi-title acquisition deal for development for £480m
• Private Equity Investment transaction involving 3 of the high street Banks
• Purchase of a Central London Hotel
• Trusted Bank appointed lawyer (over 800 cases) in commercial funding deals
• Refinance of a £12m property portfolio
• Complex airspace lease expert