Paul joined Healys in February 2022, having worked in both residential and commercial property law in central London for the last 20 years.
With considerable experience acting for clients in a wide range of matters, Paul can advise on all aspects of real estate law. He deals with domestic sales and purchases (both leasehold and freehold), lease extensions, new builds, transfers of land, commercial leases and mortgages, as well as providing general property law advice.
Paul’s professional approach and practical advice provides clients with a swift, responsive and diligent service throughout any transaction.
Paul is also the Commissioner for Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation.
• Significant experience in acting for HNW clients
• Purchase of the freehold of a £55m block of mixed residential commercial properties
• Same day exchange in a London West End leasehold property – value £4m
• Acted for a client in an auction of some freehold, consisting of numerous leasehold properties and the creation of new leases
• Acting for a client in the purchase of several plots of land that will be used to create a vineyard