How We Can Help
If you have suffered a loss as a result of negligence by your conveyancer, we can help you. Healys professional negligence solicitors have a wealth of experience in conveyancing negligence claims and have the necessary expertise to advise and assist you in the recovery of your losses.
With over 40 years of experience, our professional negligence team has been consistently recognised by leading legal review bodies and for many years. We are accredited by the Legal 500 as a leading firm for professional negligence with partners Robert Johnson and David Bailey both individually accredited as Recommended Lawyers in this field. Robert Johnson is additionally accredited by Chambers & Partners as a leading individual for his expertise in professional negligence. Healys are also members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association.
We offer free initial advice on your claim and if you do wish to proceed we may offer in certain circumstances a “No Win No Fee” service in the form of a Conditional Fee Agreement.
Please see information on funding your claim here
Conveyancing Negligence Claims; What Can I Claim For?
There are many different ways by which negligent conveyancing can cause a loss, from a failure to fully investigate a property’s title, to failure to identify or remove a charge against a property. You can recover your losses and Healys Professional Negligence team can offer advice and guidance.
Examples of Conveyancing Negligence Claims:
- Failure to fully investigate a property title
- Failure to advise on planning permission, rights of way, NHBC Guarantee, warranties
- Failure to carry out property searches and enquiries
- Failure to raise enquiries or advise on property information given by sellers
- Failure to advice on terms of a lease
- Failure to advise on doubling of ground rents in leases
- Failure to advise on the terms of a contract
- Failure to register your purchase or lease at the Land Registry
- Failure to define property boundaries
- Failure to ensure removal of a registered charge or mortgage
- Failure to register a mortgage or charge at Companies House on time
- Failures on equity release or lease/tenancy back cases
- Failure to protect vulnerable clients
- Failure to advise on a survey report
For more information regarding conveyancing Professional Negligence claims, please don’t hesitate to contact our specialist team today.
Recommended by Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Spears 500
Our professional negligence team has been consistently recognised by leading legal review bodies and for many years.
We are accredited by the Legal 500 as a leading firm for professional negligence with partners Robert Johnson and David Bailey both individually accredited as Recommended Lawyers in this field.
Both Robert Johnson and David Bailey are also named as Top Recommended Litigators in the Spears 500 guide to the best private client advisors, with Robert Johnson additionally accredited by Chambers & Partners as a leading individual for his expertise in professional negligence.