How We Can Help
Healys’ data protection lawyers advise businesses on all areas of data protection, privacy law and more. We work closely with you to provide accurate data protection advice to ensure you legally manage your clients’ personal data.
We ensure you collect, store, use and share the personal data of individuals legally and securely and can provide you with the relevant advice to make sure you’re compliant, including:
- The rules of GDPR (including use of sensitive personal data and children’s data)
- The rules on email marketing and cookies compliance
- Advice on contractual issues relating to GDPR
- Privacy notices and other policy documents
- Advice on practical measures to implement to protect data (including cybersecurity)
- Data sharing and processing arrangements
- International data sharing arrangements (including use of cloud & SaaS services)
- Help with Subject Access Requests
- Advice on Data breaches
We have the expertise to help clients across a wide range of industries, from small start-ups to larger firms. Our strategic, straightforward, pragmatic and client-first approach to data protection law makes us an ideal partner that will work with your specific needs and put your company first.