How We Can Help
IT and Intellectual Property (IP) Law Services
Healys’ specialist team of Information Technology and Intellectual Property lawyers have years of experience advising all levels of corporations in both the public and private sectors. Whether you are a start-up business or an established multinational company, the legal landscape in relation IT/IP law is ever changing, and it is imperative that you keep up to date.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Software, technology and know-how licensing
- Software development
- Consulting and maintenance services
- E-commerce and website terms and conditions
- Cloud computing issues
- Hardware procurement
- Service level agreements
- Distributor and agency agreements
- Data protection and privacy
- Systems Integration
- Brand Licensing
- Sponsorship, merchandising and endorsement agreements
- IP protection and enforcement, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and domain names
Top Tier Ranking In Legal 500
The Healys Tech & Media team is recognised by the Legal 500 as one of the top practices in the UK, and hold a Tier 1 ranking for Technology, Media & Telecoms.
Partner & Head of Media, Nicholas Taylor, and solicitor Samantha Oakley are additionally ranked; as a Leading Individual and Recommended Lawyer respectively.