20% OFF Conveyancing, Employment, Corporate & Litigation Fees for NHS Staff & Key Workers
During these difficult and uncertain times it is important that whenever possible, individuals and businesses do whatever they can to support the well-being and security of family, friends, loved ones, clients and colleagues; our community.That is why Healys LLP is offering all UK Key Workers a 20% discount off legal fees on services which include:
- Conveyancing Services - For buying or selling a property, Re-mortgages and Transfers of Equity
- Employment Advice - Advice on your employment status or rights, a review of work contracts etc.
- Corporate Advice - Advice regarding business ownership issues, and terms and conditions for supply arrangements
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution Services - Advice on any dispute related matter (e.g. a property dispute)
- Wills & Probate - To make or update a will, create a declaration of trust or support with managing the administration of your assets
This offer is available to key workers: those working in vital positions to support public health and safety during the COVID19 lockdown. This includes all NHS staff, frontline health and social care staff (such as doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, as well as support staff, medical suppliers and specialist staff in the health and social care sector), nursery workers, teachers, social workers, food chain workers, postal workers, those required to run the justice system, religious staff and public sector journalists.
John Healy, CEO of Healys LLP said:
"As a firm, we are always passionate about supporting our community. I speak for many when I say that I am extremely grateful to those on the front line who are doing everything they can to keep us all going."COVID19 has required many individuals and businesses to adapt in a variety of ways. We will continue to do our upmost to support clients and explore new initiatives to ease the burden for our staff, clients and the wider community too."
If you are looking to buy or sell a property, require legal advice in relation to employment, corporate, or litigation, Healys are here to help you achieve the outcomes you require.For more information on how to obtain this offer, please contact email@example.com or visit our website at: www.healys.comThis offer is available until 31st August 2020.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.*Terms & Conditions apply. Please note that this discount only applies to fees incurred during the period to 31 August 2020 and will not be applied to fees going forward on projects that extend beyond this period.